Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 4F||Application:||Drilling Rig Equipment|
|Travelling System:||7x6||Key Word:||Oil Well Lifting Equipment|
|Product Name:||Crown Block||Model:||TC60~TC450|
oil well drilling equipment,
oil drilling equipment
Oil Rig Equipment Oil Well Lifting Equipment API 4F Crown Block
The crown block consists of crown basement, fast-line sheave, dead-line sheave, main sheave, sand-line sheave, drilling line protector and sheaves for hydraulic and air winch, bumper wood for the Crown-O-Matic and guardrail. It’s designed with closed type and open type. The traveling system is divided into 7×6, 6×5, 5×4, and 4×3, which fit to Φ7/8”～Φ1 1/2” drilling lines. The sheave groove conforms to the requirements of API RP 9B. The sheave groove surface is processed with a quenching treatment. The bearing adopts centralized lubrication for convenient operation.
* The drilling line is reeved in parallel.
* The crown frame is made of high strength steel shapes & plates. The lug plate for top drive is provided. The crown block is equipped with metal base plate, handrail, and toeboard. A ladder has an opening.
* A deviation fast-line sheave.
* The sheave cluster is titled to counteract traveling block’s torque. The side plate assembly is faced with derrick man for ease of picking off & suspending elevators.
* The sheave grooves are intermediate frequency quenched so as to improve surface hardness and extend service life of sheaves.
* All sheaves have double-row conical roller bearings and each bearing has individual lubricating channel.
* The rope guard prevents the wire rope from running out of the sheave grooves.
* Equipped with wooden bumper blocks and retainer net.
* Equipped with a gain hole for use in repairing the sheaves cluster.
* Equipped with sand line sheaves and auxiliary sheaves.
* The sheaves and the bearings are interchangeable with those of matching travelling block.
* The crown blocks conform to API 4F 8A/8C.
|Model||Travelling system||Drilling line diameter (in)||Load (lbf)||Main sheave diameter (in)||Fastline sheave diameter (in)||Sandline sheave diameter (in)||Overall Dimension
|Note: * marked items for the mast of skid-mounted drilling rig.|
Contact Person: Sales Manager