Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 8C||Application:||Drilling Rig Equipment|
|Max. Static Load:||150 Ton||Key Word:||Power Swivel|
|Use:||Workover And Drilling Operation||Model:||DSL100, DSL135|
oil well drilling equipment,
solids control equipment
Oil Rig Equipment Oil Well Drilling Rig Power Swivel for Workover and Drilling
Power Swivel is the device installing on the derrick of servicing rig, to provide rotating power. Except the use for such workover jobs as casing milling, milling, drilling cement plug and bridge plug and fishing, it is also used for sidetracking drilling, drilling open hole and coring. The product is designed and manufactured according to API 8C specifications.
Power Swivel is equipped with a hydraulic power unit with remote electric control system. All elements are set on a base seat, firm and convenient.
* Built to API 8A/8C,
* Double pin (male) alloy sub is applied as requirements
* The wash pipe and packing assembly are cartridge type and can be replaced on the floor without disconnecting the rotary hose or gooseneck
* Equipped with rotary hose joint (4 API LP)
1. Fishing and workover operations: The power unit is ideal device to supply rotary power. It is ideally suited for use for internal or external cutting of casing or drill pipe; drilling out plugs, packers, or cement; milling operations; or scraping casing. Controlled torque is essential to eliminating the potential danger of twist-offs or damage or cutting tools.
2. Drilling applications: The compact, lightweight swivel is especially suited for drilling applications including oil and gas wells, water wells, pilings for piers and foundations. Suspending the swivel from a boom or crane eliminates a great deal of set-up time or shifts to additional locations.
3. Coring operations: When use power swivel for coring operation, any length or core may be taken. Accurate and smooth torque ensures against damage to core tools or strings.
|Max. Static Load||kN||1100||1350|
|Dynamic Load Rating||kN||600||1170|
|Bore thru stem||mm||68.26||61.91|
|Gooseneck Connection||51/4– 4--ACME||3" NPT|
|Sub Connection||31/2 IF||31/2 IF|
Contact Person: Sales Manager