Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 4F||Application:||Drilling Rig Equipment|
|Auxiliary Brake:||DS40, DS50, DS70||Key Word:||Drawwork|
|Use:||Drilling Rig Hoisting Mechanism||Model:||JC40~70|
oil drilling equipment,
solids control equipment
Oil Rig Equipment Oil Well Drilling Rig Hoisting Mechanism API 4F Drawwork
Drawworks is necessary hoisting mechanism on a drilling rig. Essentially, drawworks is one large winch that spools off or takes in the drilling line and thus raises or lowers the drill stem and bit.
* Bearings are rolling ones and shafts are made of alloy steel.
* Chains with high accuracy and high strength are pressure lubricated.
* On the drum there is a spiral groove. The low-speed & high-speed ends of drum shaft are equipped with a ventilating air clutch. The brake rim (or disc) is water cooled and the surface is intermediate frequency quenched, which increases long service life.
* The contours of the sprocket teeth are intermediate frequency quenched. All clutches of shifting gears are of involute spline type.
* A band or disc brake is regarded as main brake and an eddy current brake (water or air cooled) as auxiliary brake.
|Nominal Depth Range (m)||114mm Drill Pipe||2500-4000||3500-5000||4500-7000|
|127mm Drill Pipe||2000-3200||2800-4500||4000-6000|
|Rated Input Power kw (hp)||735 (1000)||1100 (1500)||1470 (2000)|
|Max. pull of fast line (kn)||275||340||485|
|Dia. Of wire line mm (in)||32 (1 1/4'')||35 (1 3/8'')||38 (1 1/2'')|
|Band Brake Drum (Dia x Length) mm||640x1139||685x1138||770x1361|
|Brake Disc (Dia x Width) mm||1500x76||1600x76||1600x76|
|Overall Dimension (LxWxH) mm||6450x2560x2482||7000x2955x2780||7930x3194x2930|
Contact Person: Sales Manager