Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Drilling Fluid Desander||Apply For:||Solid Control System|
|Separation Size:||40～75μm||Cone Size:||10'' And 12''|
|Treating Capacity:||396~1320GPM||Use:||Separate Solid Particles|
oil well drilling equipment,
solids control equipment
Oilfield Solid Control Equipment Desander, Hydrocyclone and Shale Shaker Combine
Desander is the second equipment in solids control system, it is used to separate the solid phase particles whose diameter is more than 44μm from drilling fluid.
Desander is the combination of hydrocyclone and shale shaker. The main body can be separated into two parts, the top part is the hydrocyclone and the bottom is the circular shale shaker. The vibration exciter is driven by a vibration motor to keep the whole screen box vibrate with a forward circular track.
The mud produces pressure and speed when it passes the centrifugal pump, and flows into the hydrocyclone along the wall, the bigger solid particles along the wall of hydrocyclone sink spirally under the centrifugal force and gravity, and to be discharged from the bottom flow hole and fall on the under micro mesh sieve for separation. The other mediums rise along the spiral of hydrocyclone, flow into the third class separation equipment-desilter for a further cleaning treatment from the overflow hole. The above procedure guarantees the mud can be well handled in the next equipments and decrease the workload.
1. Combined by the 10" or 12" hydrocyclones and pipes, the operation and maintenance are much easier.
2. Use the abrasion resistant special polyurethane which is corrosion resistant, anti-scouring and has a long life.
3. Put the materials into desander along the tangent line of the feed inlet, the transition is smooth and is in favor of improving separation efficiency. The range of separation size is large.
4. The bottom flow hole of hydrocyclone discharges the sand particles as an umbrella and the “wet bottom” discharging can make the particles be discharged quickly, and reduce the probability of bottom flow hole block.
5. The symmetrical inlet structure makes the hydrocyclone allocation more reasonable and the work more stable.
6. The bottom flow hole can be adjusted to control the handling capacity to match the different requirements.
7. According to the clients' requirements of the handling capacity, the desander can be made up by several groups of hydrocyclone.
|Electric Specs||380V/50HZ or 460V/60HZ or Customized|
|EX standard||Ex dⅡ BT4|
|Matching Shaker||Screen Specification||600×1600mm,120-300 mesh|
|Screen Type||Soft Hookstrip|
|Remark||10"Cones=90~120m3/h , 12" Cones＞120m3/h|
|The motor power of centrifugal pump choosed is according to drilling mud specific gravity 1.2g/cm3|
Contact Person: Sales Manager