Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 6A||Working Pressure:||5000psi, 7500psi|
|Product Specification Level:||PSL 1 ~ PSL 4||Performance Requirement:||PR1~PR2|
|Body Material:||AISI 4130/4140||Key Word:||Demco Mud Valve|
wellhead pressure control equipment,
oil well christmas tree
Oil Wellhead Equipment Component, API 6A Mud Gate Valve, Demco Valve
Tiptop mud valve has the features of reliability, safety, heavy load and corrosion resistance, which is used for a number of oilfield applications. There are two models of sealing mechanism adopted in mud valve, which is metal to metal seal and rubber seal.
Features of metal to metal seal mud valve
* Spray coating the seal face of gate and seat with hard alloy, which has long service life.
* Easy to check the status of valve due to rising stem structure.
* Change stem packing without removal of bonnet.
* On site maintenance design allows checking the situation of internal parts by opening bonnet and changing valve parts without removing it from pipeline.
Features of rubber seal mud valve
* All parts are interchangeable with DEMCO gate valve.
* Onsite repair ability:
The bonnet is easily removed for internal parts inspection and/or replacement without removing the valve from the line; this simple design permits fast and easy service without the need of special tools.
* Design of floating gate:
A slab gate with T slot stem connection allows the gate to float to the seat providing a tighter pressure seal.
|Connection Type||Flange, Thread, Union, Welded|
|Production Specification Levels||PSL 1~ PSL4|
|Product Performance||PR1 & PR2|
|Nominal Size||2'', 3'', 4'', 5''|
|Working Pressure||5000psi, 7500psi|
Contact Person: Sales Manager