Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||API 7K||Application:||Mud Pump|
|Models:||Premium Liner||Description:||Ceramic Liner|
|Product Name:||Bi-Lateral Liner||Material:||Alloy Steel|
oil drilling equipment,
solids control equipment
Mud Pump Liner, Ceramic Liner, Bi-Lateral Liner, Premium Liner
Tiptop is specialized in manufacturing and supplying wide range of replacement parts and liners, fluid end modules for brand name mud pumps, including Emsco, National, Oilwell, Ideco, Gardner Denver, and also China Origin like CS, BOMCO, RG, etc. We have the professional technical engineers who have many years’ experience in designing and producing of this line.
Bi-lateral Liner, Premium Liner
Our premium liners combine the strength of a forged steel outer and corrosion resistance of a high chromium iron inner sleeve. These liners feature a centrifugally cast high chrome iron sleeve which is machined and heat treated strictly to hardness of HRC≥61~64. Each liner is machined to close the tolerances to assure easy installation and long liner life with the inside diameter of these premium liners honed to a mirror-like finish or smooth even wear during the life of the liner. Tiptop premium liners are made for superior performance under tough corrosive and abrasive conditions. The service life of our liners is proved to generally reach a level of more than 800 hours in high pressure, which has earned us reputation from worldwide customers.
* Hy-chrome liners made with a high chrome sleeve in a forged steel hull
* The bore hardness is 60 to 65 Rockwell C scales
* Service life more than 800 hours under the normal condition
Our ceramic liners combine the strength of a forged steel outer with the abrasion and corrosion resistance of a ceramic inner sleeve.
* Suitable for deep oil reservoir, hard stratum and severe earthiness, offsore oil and natural gas exploitation
* Service life more than 4000 hours under the normal condition
* Wear-resistance, Erosion-resistance, High-pressure-resistance, High- temperature-resistance
* High strength and high hardness
* Reduce piston wear and water consumption for lubrication
|Properties of high-wear-resistance of ceramic liners Materials||
Thermal expansion coefficient
|Material of Steel-shell: 45# Steel Chemical composition||C||Mn||Si||P||S||Cr|
Contact Person: Sales Manager