Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Pipe:||N80 Casing||Size:||2 3/8''~7''|
|Product Name:||Wire Wrapped Screen||Key Word:||Sand Control Screen|
oil field pumping units,
oilfield sucker rods
WWS Wire Wrapped Screen for Sand Control, Pipe Base Screen, 4 1/2'' N80
Tiptop manufactures sand control screens for Oil & Gas industry, which include wire-wrapped screen, precision punched screen, precise microspore composite screen, wire wrapped & bridge composed pre-packed screens, etc, and slotted liners. We have the capacity to design and manufacture as per your specific requirement. Please contact us to order your WWS pipe.
Wire-wrapped screens retain the gravel in an annular ring between the screen and the formation. Wire-wrapped screens have substantially more inflow area than a slotted liner. The screen consists of an outer jacket that is fabricated on special wrapping machines that resemble a lathe. The shaped wire is simultaneously wrapped and welded to longitudinal rods to form a single helical slot with any desired width. The jacket is subsequently placed over and welded at each end to a supporting pipe base (containing drilled holes) to provide structural support.
The typical pipe-base screen fabrication consists of a grade 316L stainless steel jacket placed over a N-80 pipe base; however, other metals can be specified as required for site-specific applications. The inflow area of screens varies from about 6 to 12% (or higher), depending on the slot opening.
1. Key-stone shaped slot pattern, self-cleaning, not easy to block and low risk to plugging.
2. Superior resistant to corrosion, long service life.
3. Optimized design for perforation, all welded structure, high mechanical strength.
4. Min. 0.05mm slot width, which can satisfy requirement of the most well completion requirements.
5. Various wire methods are available.
|API Base Pipe||Screen ID|
|Holes Number per Feet||Rod Number|
|Screen Weight (kg/m)|
|Size (inch)||Weight (lb/ft)|
(1) Wire and axial rod material: SS304, SS316L.
(2) Base Pipe: J55, N80, 13Cr, etc.
(3) Wire Wrapped Screens Length (FT): 6, 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.
(4) Wire adopted: pw90 X pw90
Contact Person: Sales Manager