Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Base Pipe:||N80 Casing||Size:||2 3/8''~7''|
|Manufacture:||Laser Cutting||Product Name:||Slotted Liner|
|Key Word:||Sand Control Screen||Slot Type:||Straight, Staggered, Multiple Staggered|
oil field pumping units,
oilfield sucker rods
Sand Control Screen Slotted Liner, Laser Cutting Slotted Liner
The slotted liner is mainly used to the water and oil reservation layer without much sand. Its function is to prevent the rock bits dropping into the well bore. The working principle is allowing the certain size sand coming through the surface with crude oil but keeping the bigger size sand being stopped outside to form sand bridge, and thereby achieving the anti-sand purpose. This type of product is commonly used to sand rock and carbonate reservoir, and especially for horizontal wells.
Straight Types: straight slot, staggered slot, multiple staggered slot, multiple straight slot.
1. Slots are made on base pipes with large ID/OD ratio.
2. High mechanical strength, high flexibility to allow adequate bending, which makes it applicable in complicated well conditions, and can be used in open-hole horizontal well completion for sand control.
3. Low cost in manufacture and downhole installations.
4. Open hole area: 2%-6%
5. Base Pipe: J55, N80, P110
6. Laser cutting or mill cutting.
﹡Min. Slot width: 0.15mm；
﹡Carbon Steel Slot depth 20mm；
﹡Stainless Slot depth10mm；
﹡Annual Output 10000 meters.
|API Base Pipe||Screen ID (mm)||Length (m)||Slot Length (mm)||Slot No. (No./m)||Slot Width (mm)||Slot Tolerance||Valid Filter Area (cm/m)||Max. Strength (kN)|
|Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m)|
Note: the slot length and slot pattern can be adjusted according to the special requirement of the user.
Contact Person: Sales Manager